- Maine and Maryland have voted for marriage equality
- Minnesota DID NOT vote for banning marriage equality
- Washington has it on the ballot as well, but it hasn’t come in yet
- The first openly gay senator was elected (Tammy Baldwin, in Wisconsin)
- The first disabled woman veteran was elected (Tammy Duckworth, in Illinois)
- Sens. Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin and Richard “Rape is a gift from God” Mourdock were ousted.
These are the important things. Also, Colorado went from medical marijuana (blech) to recreational marijuana (yay).
Tammy Baldwin wanted trans protections removed from ENDA:
She may be openly gay, but she’s transphobic as hell.
Here’s another source on this bullshit she pulled:
Yes, let’s celebrate the transphobic lesbian. Please. I’ll be so happy for you.
ugh why did you have to make this something I can’t just celebrate, Tammy?