u cant be a true anime protagonist without sitting next to the classroom window
#true anime law
This shit happens when I listen to Heyeayeayeayea for five hours.
DOOOOOOONT CRY OUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUD
How deep was that? Her whole body disappeared.
its the G A T E W A Y T O S A T A N S L A I R
did i reblog this already? i don’t even know. fuck it, here you go.
Where. Did. The. Body. GO?!
OMG LMFAO I CAN’T, I’M CRYING, THIS IS SO FUNNY. LMAO I’M SUCH A BAD PERSON HELP
Am I the only one that, seeing the “it’s the Gateway to Satan’s Lair” comment, images Satan just sitting on his throne of skulls chilling when suddenly this girl plops in from above and he goes “What the fuck?” while sipping his blood-of-the-innocents martini or…?
poor soul. he doesn’t know what he’s just done.
my life is kind of like an infomercial because i suck at everything i do
I captured this pic through my telescope last night. Magnificent.
FUCK EVERYTHING. Omg crying. Clark Gregg you TROLL. Chris Evans you DORK. Cobie Smulders you LEGEND.
avengers gag reel
- You must be Sailor Mars, because you are on fire.
- Why don’t you come back to my place, and we can do some world shaking of our own.
- I would freeze time for you.
- Is that the disguise pen in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- You must always get cast as Snow White, because you have so much “talent”.
- Are you Sailor Venus, because I’m shocked by your love and beauty.
- You’re so beautiful, I think I’m having a pink sugar heart attack.
- Hi, my name is Mamoru Chiba.
As far as anime/manga crossovers with Doctor Who go, I’ve seen some pretty good stuff with Sailor Pluto and the Doctor meeting, and I also remember...
If I were to call my friend and say “hey, I’m sorry, but I’ve come down with a really bad cold and I can’t come out tonight because I feel like...
I WILL PULL YOUR BRAINS OUT THROUGH YOUR NASAL CAVITY YOU LOUD MUSIC PUMPING DOUCHEBAGS
I HAVE TO BE UP AT 4AM TOMORROW
Let the Facebook parade of “Happy Birthday“‘s from people I haven’t spoken to in half a decade begin.
I think my Subway Sandwich Artist today was a postmodernist
Song For Jesse - Nick Cave & Warren Ellis
Wearing my My Little Pony tee at my fancy full time job. I r adult.