On the up-side, I’m having
- far fewer panicky moments,
- far fewer feelings of being completely overwhelmed just by being in the presence of other people,
- far fewer vivid and appealing daydreams wherein I am cutting off my skin with a potato-peeler,
- far far fewer moments of actual self-harm in the form of biting
- enough stability to go back to steady jobhunting without having tearful panic attacks and feelings of worthlessness every two minutes with lots of sobbing.
On the down-side
- I can’t seem to manage to stay awake for longer than four hours at a time
- and those are the long stretches
So. That’s pretty bad and still gets in the way my being functional in a pretty major way. I definitely prefer this version of non-functionality so far, but, um, yeah.