Haruka & Michiru: A Lesson in Innuendos
The first time I saw Takagi Nao as Uranus I gasped.
Like, she is Uranus.
It’s so amazing.
D: D: D: D:
At this point we’re all so desperate for any information that Toei could release the name of an assistant producer or a indistinguishable close up piece of the logo and we’d all be like THANK GOD OH THANK YOU WE DIDN’T DREAM IT THERE REALLY WILL BE NEW SAILOR MOON
and then we’d obsess and analyze that information to death. I THINK THE KERNiNG HERE INDICATES THE SERIES WILL BE DARKER AND HAVE A GERMAN INFLUENCE.
[EPISODE] 196. Countdown to the Destruction of the Galaxy! Final Battle of the Sailor Senshi.
Japanese name: 銀河滅びる時! S戦士最後の戦い
Romanized name: Ginga horobiru toki! Seeraa Senshi saigo no tatakai
Original Airdate: 12-11-1996
Director: Harume Kosaka
Writer: Genki Yoshimura
Animation Director: Minako Ito
Synopsis: The Sailor Senshi and Starlights confront Sailor Galaxia at Ginga TV.
- This episode included the final appearances of a transformation sequence, Silent Wall, Mercury’s Supercomputer and Mercury Goggle and the Crystal Change Rods.
- This was the last episode to feature Harume Kosaka, Genki Yoshimura and Minako Ito as director, writer and animation director respectively.
- As the Starlights walked away after learning that Galaxia was at Ginga TV, their star brooches changed from orange to yellow, and then back to orange.
- During the early scene where Sailor Moon picked Sailor Chibi Chibimoon up, Sailors Uranus and Neptune’s chokers were missing.
- While saying the names of the fallen senshi, Sailor Saturn was shown with a purple gem in her tiara. The gem should be white, though.
Otherwise known as the SADDEST EPISODE EVER
ugh and how so. I remember this one aired a Friday so I was just left with MY HEART TORN IN PIECES having to wait for Monday and goooooooooooooosh. SUCH A TORTUROUS LONG WAIT IT WAS. the weekend couldn’t be over sooner.
Copies of COLD STEEL arrived on my doorstep this afternoon.
I can’t read them all, plus I already know the story, and...
A TRUE TRUE FRIEND HELPS A FRIEND IN NEED
no I’m not crying
it’s liquid pride
totally different thing
hey guess what I just finished season...
I have an audition in 8 1/2 hours
I haven’t slept yet because I’m all nervous because they *still* have not sent me the script.
They promised me...
I can’t imagine dropping my child off at school, and then being home while a tornado hit, rushing back to the school and it’s…. gone. Just, gone.
First application response - I have a phone interview with Blizzard for UI Software Engineer :OOOO
what if there was a popular tv show that had a gay character whose entire personality and plot wasn’t based...