I often come into the room to fine my roommate’s cat, Anyanka, resting on top of my laptop keyboard looking guilty. On more than one occasion I have then gone to my laptop to find all the accessibility features have been turned on. I had jokingly made the theory that Anyanka likes to use my computer for nefarious purpose while no one’s in the room, but because she is a cat she needs accessibility.
The other day I came into the room to find Anyanka on my laptop once again. I pushed her off and my browser (Chrome) was all weird without my usual history and bookmarks. I did some investigating, and realised it was because Anyanka had managed to make a whole new Chrome user who she was logged in as.
That user was named “Shady”.
This story is 100% true.
Reblogging this from myself to say I just came back from a shower to find Anyanka on my laptop, and when I pushed her away I found she was in the “edit” page for this post and had replaced much of the text with the number five over and over again.
She’s trying to censor me, everyone.
- timemachineyeah reblogged this from ineedthislikeaholeinthehead and added:
- ineedthislikeaholeinthehead reblogged this from ivyeyed and added:
- ivyeyed reblogged this from timemachineyeah and added:
- kwveyn likes this
- lifethroughapinhole likes this
- von-questenberg likes this
- tardis-stowaway likes this
- clankerskank said: Oh. My. God.
- timemachineyeah posted this